Please read carefully the Policy as well as the Terms of Service, before using ARDELIXPAY. If you wish to become our Merchant, you shall read this Policy in its entirety. If you disagree with this Policy, please do not use our Services.
ARDELIXPAY's contact details are as follows:
Post: Office 4 219 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, W8 6BD.
E-mail: [email protected]Legal basis.
We need to collect certain types of information for compliance with legal requirements relating to our anti-fraud / anti-money laundering / know your customer obligations under EU laws. If this information is not provided we cannot agree to provide service to you.
The rules for the processing of Personal Data set forth in this Policy explain our approach to the processing and protection of Personal Data when interacting with our Website or Services. In our approach we comply with the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, General Data Protection Rules (hereinafter “GDPR”).Data collocation and storage.
This Private Policy describes how we use your personal information when you use our website(s) or our business supplies services or products to us or we provide services to your business.
To be able to receive an access to our Services ARDELIXPAY will ask Merchant’s representative provide the following Personal Data:
· contact details including: your name, address, email address.
· your identification details, including date of birth, gender, country of residence.
· Client (hereinafter “KYC”) information including passport or other government-issued identity document; your photo(s); documents establishing your source of funds; results of KYC or Politically Exposed Person (PEP) checks; where this is personal information (for example your turnover, type of activity)
Information you provide as part of your account with us:
· your password;
· account and marketing preferences.
· transactions using your accounts with us, including your bank account and payment card details, amount, currency, originator or beneficiary, and time/date of payments you make and receive;
· information about digital device through which you access our services, such as device type, operating system, screen resolution, unique device identifiers, mobile network system;
· IP address;
· date and time of log-in and requests;
· information in your correspondence with us, by email, telephone, messaging, texts, on-line chats, via social media, or otherwise;
· whether you've clicked on links in electronic communications from us, including the URL clickstream to our website;
· information that you provide in response to our surveys.
How we use this information:
Contact details uses in order to process application or registration request; on-board you as customer; provide our products and services; manage and administer our services including your account with us; communicate with you about your account and our services, including informing you of changes to our fees and our terms and conditions related to our services.
Full Client’s information uses in order to provide our services; manage and administer our services and systems; check if your location or using device consistent with our records in order to help prevent fraud; develop and improve our services based on analyzing provided information and technical capabilities of our users; improve our services to better technical capabilities of our service users; answer any quires or concerns; monitor customer communications for quality and training purposes.How long do we keep your information.
We store our customer’s data for as long as they are customers with us or until consent is withdrawn. In case an applicant does not become a customer with us, the personal data will be erased.
We will keep information about individuals who are our contacts and suppliers for the duration of our relationship with relevant business. We may keep our correspondence with these individuals for longer where relevant to our transactions with business.Using cookies.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your Internet browser. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, delete individual cookies or delete all cookies. Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of advertising cookies. See the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice and Your Online Choices pages for useful information on how to do this.
Please note that, if you choose to delete ArdelixPay cookies, your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be degraded or restricted.Informational security.
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We've got physical, technical and administrative measures in place to prevent unauthorized access or use your information.